Okay so, the convention was awesome today. Know what would make it even more awesome for me tomorrow? If I actually had someone to talk to there! Curse my complete lack of social skills and literally no friends in real life. SO.
If you see someone tomorrow (I might cosplay Dean Winchester because I ADORED the Sam that was there today even though I do not know who that Sam was and this is a Sherlock con, but whatever, I do what I want) who looks lonely and possibly brooding, and really probably very nervous, just come talk to me. Please save me from myself. I swear I am friendly but I just can’t seem to say, “Hi, I’m Brittni, please love me.”
So here, allow me to type it: Hi, I’m Brittni. Please love me?
- teamponytail likes this
- wolflocked likes this
- theopoiesis reblogged this from sherlockshenanigans and added:
- sherlockshenanigans reblogged this from blackratchet and added:
- tuulikki likes this
- blackratchet reblogged this from falsettofetish and added:
- falsettofetish reblogged this from blackratchet and added:
- teamponytail said: AAAAAHHHH several people told me about you and I completely missed seeing you, Dean! I won’t be there tomorrow but I am totally sending you loads of hugs through the internets.
- wereheretohug said: ::hugs::
- umbrellatrix reblogged this from blackratchet and added:
- yetanotherartblogon likes this
- yetanotherartblogon said: Dean, you look at little… different today. But, nevertheless, I think it’s important I tell you… I love you. -Castiel.
- clarkgreggnog likes this